We are pleased to announce that we are resuming our services on 28th February, Sunday of the Prodigal Son. We start with the Orthros at 9:30 am and we invite you to come for the Divine Liturgy at 10.45 am. Please be reminded that spaces are limited and are on a first come first served basis. Once full capacity is reached, we will put a sign by the door, and we ask that you please move away from the area as no one can wait outside the church.
Both doors and windows will remain open throughout for ventilation purposes, and as the weather is now very cold please dress appropriately.
So briefly, once again we remind you please.
· Do not come to church if you or anyone in your family is unwell with Covid-19 symptoms or you have been told to isolate.
· Always respect each other’s space and observe social distancing (2 meters recommended)
· Wear an appropriate mask before you enter the church and please make sure it always covers both your nose and mouth.
· Sanitise your hands regularly especially before you enter the church; hand sanitisers are available.
· Leave your contact details: name and telephone number so that we may comply with the NHS Test and Trace service.
· Park mindfully away from the church and do not block any of the paths.
· Leave the area promptly if you are asked to do so, when we have reached our capacity, and at the end of the service.
We have the following services scheduled for March: Saturday 6th, Sunday 14th, Sunday 28th.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these most difficult of times.
Please, read the updated COVID-19 guidelines below.
Photos from our church.
If you want to make a donation, contact us on the email below:
If you wish to contact the church committee or the priest use the form below or email:
Otherwise you can use our facebook group:
"Greek Orthodox Church of St Andrew the Apostle" (click the F link below)